- This event has passed.
The Library & Museum is Open Today! 10 am – 4 pm
April 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Library and Museum on the 14th Floor is
Sunday ~ from 10 am – 4 pm.
Don’t miss this chance to
see YOUR treasures and
Delve into YOUR history!
Welcome, Brethren, Ladies and Guests!
Don’t Forget To Visit the 14th Floor
Library and Museum and See:
- A Timeline of Local and National Masonic History
- Buffalo Bill’s Cane
- The George Washington Masonic Letter
- Jewels Confiscated by Nazi Germany
- Freemasons and Baseball
- A Magnificent Jewelry Display
- A Wide Range of 1800s Knights Templar Ribbons
- Also: Shriners; Masonic US Presidents; Bibles & MORE!
Plus: Hallway Exhibits on the 17th, 14th, 4th and 1st Floors.
Library Services: 60K Books; Reading Courses; Genealogy Searches; Monthly Lectures; Lodge Files + Archives
Courtesy The Chancellor Robert R Livingston Masonic Library
of the Grand Lodge of New York