- This event has passed.
Book Club Meeting for Masons
January 17, 2017 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pmFree
To start off the Livingston Library’s new Book Club Meetings to be held normally on the second Tuesday of each month, the Livingston Library welcomes The School of Instruction of the Tenth Manhattan District on January 17. Details as follows:
– The School of Instruction of the Tenth Manhattan District will be holding a Book Club meeting at the Livingston Masonic Library on NEXT Tuesday evening, January 17, 2017, from 7 pm – 8 pm.
– Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so as to not disturb the discussion. There is no food allowed in the Library, and water only for drinks.
– The White Leather Apron, by the late RW Spiridon N. Arkouzis (d. 12/16/2012) will be the focus of the discussion.
– This meeting is open to Entered Apprentices, Fellowcrafts and Master Masons only.
– NOTE: for Lodge members who cannot attend due to distance or prior commitments, you are welcome to contact the Library to receive the paper by RW Arkouzis in order to hold a Book Club Discussion Group at your own Lodge.